Manly Warringah Sapphires Premier League is seeking to appoint an U23s Assistant Coach. The successful applicant will report to and work with the Head Coach and Manly Warringah Sapphires Management Committee.
Key Selection Criteria
Applicants for the position will require professional skills and experience including:
- Hold a minimum Intermediate Netball Australia Accreditation.
- Have experience as a coach at a representative level with successful individual/team results.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to develop a positive rapport with athletes, coaches, management committee and key stakeholders.
- Apply excellent coaching skills through delivering engaging and challenging training sessions that foster athlete growth and development.
- Support a winning culture and demonstrate a passion for motivating athletes to achieve their potential.
- Have an ability to utilise objective data and game analysis to provide accurate and meaningful feedback to athletes.
- An understanding and interest in player wellbeing.
- A desire to learn, collaborate and self-reflect on coaching practice.
In accordance with Child Protection legislation, candidates will be required to provide a Working with Children Check clearance number for verification.
To apply for this position, suitable applicants are invited to submit the following to: email@example.com
1. Cover Letter
2. Coaching CV
3. Names and telephone numbers of TWO referees.
4. A response to the following question: Describe an example of how you have incorporated your personal values into your coaching (200 words max).
Applications close: 5PM Monday 7th November